30 Weeks
Weight Gain: 12 pounds
Symptoms: round ligament pain, fatigue, heartburn, constant braxton hicks contractions
What I Miss: Sleep, sleep, and more sleep
Milestones: actually being able to feel parts of the baby whether it is the head or butt (can't tell which) pushing out on my stomach, buying some big ticket items such as infant car seat and stroller/bassinet, and passing both NST's
Things to look forward to: ultrasound in two weeks!
Two weeks ago, we ended up having to go see our doctor due to lack of movement. I didn't think it was a big deal, but the nurse freaked me out when I called and basically yelled at me. So in I went for a non-stress test and my first diet coke in 7 months ;) Everything is apparently fine. Our baby is just out of room because of these damn fibroids. I have also been lifted off any bedrest or modified bedrest. Actually, I was told to begin walking everyday to see if the baby's head will surpass my fibroid. Basically the large fibroid is blocking my birth canal. This just means more ultrasounds for me! As much as this fibroid has caused me problems such as pre-term labor, it appears that the fibroid is also preventing me from dilating. It is ironic how things work. I will leave you with a 30 week pic. (I apologize for the pink wife beater. I truly have no idea what I was thinking wearing this shirt in my first pictures, but I am just trying to keep it consistent. I really do dress better than this.)


You look great!
ReplyDelete