Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Second Time Around...

I can't believe it has been a year and a half since I last posted.  So much has happened.  We have moved to Kansas,  both my husband and I changed jobs, I had a myomectomy in July '13, I got pregnant naturally in September '13, I miscarried in November '13, my daughter is about ready to turn 2, and I am gearing up for my first FET!!! Whew! That is a summary of the past year and a half.

I just found myself looking up information from my IVF.  I am so glad I documented everything because I have forgotten so much.  I am currently in the estrogen priming phase of the FET.  I am suffering a horrible migraine, but other than that I am just counting down the days.  My tentative transfer date is July 14th.  We have 5 blasts left that we shipped from Chicago.  I am excited, but ever so cautious.  The odds that I will miscarry are much higher than me actually carrying a healthy baby so I have to be guarded.

I am so happy to see so many of my "blogger friends" either pregnant or have already had another baby!  So much has happened.  Congrats to those of you.  And to those of you still trying...my heart goes out to you.  I hate all of the emotional BS that goes along with treatments.  It took me two years to even think of starting treatments again because I just didn't want to go to "that emotional state" again.  It takes so much out of you.

I will try to update later.  Hugs to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment