Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, October 3, 2014

Second IVF

I am currently in the midst of my second IVF.  I am convinced my new clinic is compromised of a bunch of idiots.  I know...I am not being very positive at the moment.

Protocol: Microdose Lupron Flare
Meds:
10 units of Lupron (AM and PM)
3 vials of menopur (PM)
225 units of Gonal F (PM)
23 Units Saizen (AM)
ColQ10
Vitamin D
DHEA
Prenatal
Baby Aspirin
Lovenex (will start after retrieval to replace the aspirin)
Folgard

Day 3 labs:
FSH: 9.5
AMH: .86
9 antra follicles
Not great labs at all!

After Day 2 Stims:
Estrogen: 139

After Day 5 stims:
Estrogen: 560
Follicles: 5 in the 14-15mm range, 2 around 13mm, 1 in the 8mm range

I just don't understand what is going on with my body.  Three years ago I had 20+ follies at this time.  My doctor also has me on a very high dose of meds which I don't understand.  I always thought slow and steady was the way to go.  I feel like my follies are pretty large for only being on stims for 5 days.

I have already had a phone consult with Dr. Surrey at CCRM.  That is how pessimistic I am about my situation.  And the husband will be taking a new job to help pay for all of the out of pocket expenses we will be paying if we go to CCRM.  I hate this shit. I truly hate that some of us have to go through this.  And on top of it we have to deal with freaking idiots for doctors.  I miss my clinic in Chicago.  They were amazing.  Clearly Kansas is not a hub for infertile women seeking out treatment.

I am done bitching.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment