Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Graduation Day

So...today I graduated from my RE officially.  I am not a touchy feely person by nature so when I received hug after hug it was a bit awkward, not to mention painful for my sore boobies.   BUT, it was very nice that everyone was so genuinely happy for me.  I have become very spoiled with my weekly ultrasounds and although my new OB does want to continue my weekly ultrasounds for the time being, I have a feeling it will not last long.

So what did I see today.  Today I saw my baby with a nice strong heart beat of 165 bpm.  Our baby now has a head, arms, legs, and a cute little butt.  The U/S tech also pointed out to me the baby's spine.  It was all fascinating.  After one of the pictures, I was able to see the arms move and the baby waved...the baby is already loving all of the attention!

As for me, the morning sickness (or all day sickness in my case) has hit.  Turkey season could not have come at a worse time.  The smell of heated up turkey or any meat for that matter is absolutely disgusting.  However, I am loving the way that I feel!  Call me insane, but it makes this all feel so real.  I don't care what I have to endure, just give me a healthy, happy baby.

I have several IF friends either getting ready to start treatment or currently going through treatment.  I am wishing you ladies the best of luck.  I have not forgotten about you all.  I know how you ladies feel and I will never forget what I have gone through so far to get here.  We are so deserving of our dream and I truly hope that each of you remains hopeful.  It will happen for you one way or another.  It is just the process to get there and the "not knowing" that is the worse.  I still feel like I do not know how this will end up for me.  I spend more time trying to ignore the fact that I am pregnant than actually thinking about it because I am so terrified still.  What we have to endure emotionally and physically is not fair, but we all are being driven by something far more powerful...and that is to have a baby.  Hugs!

1 comment: