Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

First pic

Wednesday I rode the subway home with my pregnant neighbor.  As we walked backed to our condo, I couldn't help but notice that she was adorably cute with a big round belly.  I was jealous, so jealous.  She is three weeks behind me and she looked so cute.  There is nothing that I want more than to finally be able to walk around with a big baby bump to show the world that I am in fact pregnant.  After almost two shitty years of trying to have a baby, I want to be able to look the part.  Not only do I want to look the part, but I want to feel confident that there is in fact a baby in there and the baby is healthy and growing.

Up until now, there really hasn't been much for me to show.  Well, I think there is finally enough there for me to take a belly pic at exactly 25 weeks.  It is hard to believe that a viable little girl actually lives in my tummy right now, but rest assured she is in there and measuring in the 58th percentile!  I wanted at least one shot to document my journey (mainly for my own memory).  I plan on posting one more closer to my due date when I am hopefully really round and plump.

25 WEEKS


And just for fun...I came across the next picture on my phone which happens to be of my adorable little furbaby. I know this has absolutely nothing to do with my blog post, but I couldn't resist! He pretty much got shaved the other day because he was so matted.  He has been shivering ever since so we got him this cute sweater to wear.  We usually don't dress him in outfits, but seriously he is 5 pounds and so cold! He is cuddling up in my snoogle pregnancy pillow which he thinks is his :)



2 comments:

  1. Love the bump picture and the pup too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you and your furbaby are so cute! My puppy is 5 pounds too.

    ReplyDelete