After a much needed break from POS (whether it is OPK's or near the end of the 2WW) and fretting over every single sympton or non-symptom, we are finally ready to pursue our options. I am excited, exhausted, and apprehensive. Tomorrow we will be getting a second opinion with another RE. This was the first appointment I booked back in March...a referral from my OB/GYN. This RE has a program only for women who have re-current miscarriages. It took this long to get in so I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea for her to look over my test results from my current RE so we can hear another opinion. Maybe she will suggest something else. I feel like I am cheating on my current RE. Oh well, it can't hurt right?
Unless the RE we are seeing tomorrow has a different opinion...hubs and I are pretty set on beginning an IUI cycle starting the first week in June. If that is not successfull, we will probably jump straight to IVF. I feel as if I have no idea what I am getting myself into, but I know I can't handle one more positive pregnancy test just to lose it days or weeks later.
On a positive note...I started acupuncture and am going weekly. To be honest, I don't really get it but if it works like some say then why not try it. We are also heading back to Kansas this weekend. We haven't seen our families since Christmas so I am beyond excited!!! Hopefully the tornadoes stay away. I have been praying for all of those poor people in Joplin, MO which is just east of my husband's hometown. Hopefully they are able to get a break soon.

Glad to hear you have started acupuncture. Where are you going?
ReplyDeleteI am going to this place called Rising Moon. It is close to where I live. I actually went today. It seems to be helping with my migraines at least...eventhough I don't understand how it works :)
ReplyDelete