Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6DPIUI

Not much to report.  I am in the middle of my 2WW.  I feel great other than the terrible post ovulatory cramps.  I am not getting to excited over this since I have these cramps every month.  I think I had more fluid this month because I have been cramping for four days now and it is bad enough that I have to lay down with a heating pad. I am hoping they will ease up a bit. Otherwise I have zero symptoms.  This was my first IUI so I am not going to get too discouraged.

Just trying to pass the time this week.  It was hubs and I anniverisary this week.  We went to a cubs game and ate at a nice steakhouse.  This week is already hectic and flying by thanks to work. I don't have much else to report so I will post once I start testing!

No comments:

Post a Comment