I really don't have much to report. I have no more planned betas and my first ultrasound isn't until this Friday. I have continued to cramp in both my abdomen and back, although the intensity has decreased somewhat. I am still running to the bathroom checking for blood. I don't know how I am going to be able to wait until Friday, but I will just have to suck it up.
I actually have a consult today with a wonderful OB downtown. We are lucky because my husband works directly with OB/GYN surgeons selling the robot system, so we were able to get some very good recommendations. I refuse to go back to my old OB. Too many bad memories. I need a fresh start. My RE will not release me until after 8 weeks, so I thought I would start looking for an OB now. The last thing I want is to have another miscarriage that requires a D&C and have to go back to my old OB again...the one where I spent SIX hours in the waiting room while I bled because they lost my test results. Sorry...I know I sound like the ever pessimist. I think I just like to be "prepared". Until I see our baby with a good heart beat, I will continue to hold my breath.
I will be very busy the next couple of weeks which I am thankful for. I have three holiday parties coming up being thrown by friends which should be a good time and keep my mind off things. I also have a work holiday party...bleh...don't know about that one. We are also going out of town for a football game. One day at a time...that is what I live by right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment