Where to begin...
For my second IUI, I have been getting monitored frequently to prevent any follicles from getting too big (as was the case with IUI # 1). Friday was my last monitoring appointment and the RE sent me home with instructions to trigger on Sunday night.
Friday:
Follies: R: 16mm, 14mm, 9.5mm; L: 11 mm, 10mm, 9mm, 8mm
Estrogen: 359
Lining: 10
With two more days for my follicles to mature before trigger, I imagine I may have had two good follies this time around. I can honestly say that this time I can feel my ovaries aching. I know that may sound weird, but I am somewhat uncomfortable. The nurse thought this was a very good thing....as pessimistic as I am I thought this meant I may be hyperstimulated. Time will tell.
Monday:
IUI went great this morning. Hubs had great numbers! Also, as I sit here writing this entry my sides are aching!!! I don't know if this means I am ovulating right now or am about to or already have, but it hurts! I don't know how to explain it, but I feel really good this time around. Hopefully I had more than one follicle and just something in my gut tells me that I deserve this already.
I have another IUI tomorrow. In the meantime I will be chugging pedialyte just in case my ovaries are overstimulated. Hopefully this will also help with any cysts I may develop.
I am going to stay off the radar for a while. I have a busy two week wait ahead of me. I don't want to jinx anything. Plus, I am usually pretty depressing to listen to during the wait. Sometimes I look back at past posts and thing "wow I am really whiny". I am going to try to stop that and think nothing but positive thoughts.
Wishing all my TTC ladies luck!

Best of luck!!! I think you should post during the tww. Feel free to be as whiny as you need/want to be. Just stay away from google!!! I'm sorry this has been such a difficult journey for you and your husband. Keep your head up. Try to relax. AND breathe!!!
ReplyDelete