Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Tampons, panty liners, and pregnancy tests...oh my!

Do you ever wander what the checkout lady is thinking when you go to the store?  Do you ever think that in their heads they are thinking "hmmm...this girl is confused" or "what the hell does this girl need 10 pregnancy tests for" or "poor thing...she must be pregnant and in denial and that is why she is buying so many tests...".  Case in point, below are the items I walked out of Walgreen's with today:

3 boxes of 3 different kinds of pregnancy tests (hey gotta try them all)
1 box of tampons
2 boxes of panty liners (damn progesterone suppositories!)
1 box of Tylenol (does regular Tylenol even work?)
1 candy bar

I watched the checkout lady very carefully as she scanned my items and on more than one occasion her eyebrows bunched up in a confused state (pretty sure that was after scanning the PG tests immediately followed by the tampons).  HA! She even waved around the box of thong panty liners to loudly announce (with a line at least 15 deep) that she didn't realize they made those kinds of pads.  I had to quietly correct her that they in fact were not pads but panty liners and that they were awesome.

As for my 2WW goes, I feel absolutely normal.  I have had terrible AF like cramping the last couple of days, but I get that every month.  All I know is that I am attending the "Family of My Own" conference tomorrow and my RE happens to be a guest speaker. Also, I already scheduled an appointment with him way ahead of time just in case this cycle fails too.  So at least I am prepared.

I have a lot of friends on blogger or on BBC that are either starting their cycles or are in their 2WW.  So I am sending lots of well wishes to you all! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment