Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Here we go again

I have been quiet on here because I wanted to enjoy my month of fun.  Taking the month off to get rid of my cyst has been a blessing in some ways because I have realized that I have forgotten about the things that make me happy. It is so easy to get caught up in the disappointment that you find yourself missing out on all the good things around you.  We had weddings, birthdays, vacations, and lots of times with friends...friends we haven't seen for a while.  It was good.

August brings a new month and a new shot at IUI # 2.  My baseline confirmed that the cyst is gone. I did have a high LH which concerns me.  Of course I googled this and what did I find out...high LH correlates with an increased chance of miscarriage.  Great.  If I have a 4th miscarriage I seriously don't know what I will do (although I said the same things before # 3). So, I am just going to take one thing at a time.

Estrogen: 34
FSH: 6
LH: 14.2 (somewhat high which I am a little concerned about)
Intrafollicular count: a whopping 22 (maybe more than one follicle will grow this month)

I have a Resolve meeting on Wednesday, my parents are coming up to visit this month, and I have a conference I am attending for infertility and adoptions.  Lots going on including work being extremely busy to keep me preoccupied this month. I am going to try to keep my head up :)

I have my first monitoring appointment tomorrow (CD8) to see how my body is reacting to the clomid days 3-5 this time around and to recheck my LH levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment