Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Waiting Game

Last night was 8DPO for me and I finally tested out the trigger shot.  I have to admit it is a little disheartening to see a negative pregnancy test.  My parents come into town this evening and I am hoping that my anxiety about my 2WW coming to an end doesn't ruin my weekend. 

I think I am going to test either 11 or 12 DPO.  I don't really feel anything unusual other than the sore BB's and some slight cramps and heaviness in the abdomen.  I am fully aware that taking progesterone suppositories cause an array of symptoms similar to that of being pregnant. Honestly, I don't read in to symptoms anymore due to this fact. I just know if this doesn't work I am on to IVF.  I am ready to move to something else since IUI and trying naturally are clearly  not working for me.

On a side note, hubs gave me a DSLR camera for my birthday and I finally got it yesterday.  Now I have a new hobby that can keep me busy.  I need something to take my mind off everything or I am going to drive myself crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment