What a week! Before I post, please continue to pray for my friend. It sounds as if she is doing better, but she will be in the hospital for a while and still has many obstacles to overcome.
16 Weeks
Weight gain: Still at 4 pounds. I am okay with that.
Baby bump: No bump but I now have to safety pin my pants. Oh, one of my lovely fibroids has decided to surface causing a big lump on my left side. It's so hot.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Symptoms: Honestly I have felt really great this week. Again, the fibroid on my left side causes some pressure, but nothing too alarming. Hopefully it stays that way.
Milestone: I received my first baby gift :). My mom shipped me a hand made baby quilt (gender neutral) that is absolutely adorable! I will post a pic later tonight.
Things to look forward to: We have our gender scan this weekend. We have not decided when we will share the news on whether our baby "it" is a he or she. I guess we have to tell people that we are pregnant first! I plan on telling my close friends that we are expecting on Sunday and my coworkers on Monday. My coworkers are going to hate me due to me taking three months of maternity leave, especially during a quarter-end, and during the summer. Lucky me...not so lucky for my coworkers :). Nobody in my group has kids so this will be a first. Therefore, I am bringing in cupcakes to soften the blow.

No comments:
Post a Comment