Well...I am very much into my first IVF cycle. I am excited, apprehensive, worried, nervous, and anxious. I also had my first monitoring appointment:
After 3 days on stims:
E2: 139
Left Ovary: 3 measurable follies
Right Ovary: 1 measurable folly
There are 15 smaller follies that we are waiting to catch up
I am to continue taking 75iu Menopur and 150 Gonal F. I must also mention the shots and mixing of the shots are super easy now :) My next monitoring appointment is Friday morning after 5 days of stims. I also need to ask what they consider a measurable follicle. I know what is considered "measurable" varies between doctors.
I am feeling okay thus far. As of today (after 4 days of stims), I have had continuous cramping...it almost feels like someone is pinching my insides. I have officially retired from the treadmill, and exercise will consist of walking the furbaby. I also feel quite light headed and foggy. I hate taking meds so I can't wait for this to be over. I will check in after my 2nd monitoring report.

No comments:
Post a Comment