Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Final Monitoring Appointment

So, I actually had a monitoring appointment on Monday as well, but haven't posted yet because I felt awful Monday.  However, I do remember the nurse naming off approximately 14 follies between 19mm and 10mm with estrogen at 1,326.  So good... and that is all I cared about....back to sleep I went.

Today my numbers skyrocketed!  No wonder why I feel miserable!

Right ovary: 18,16.5,16,14.5,14,10,9 (7 measurable)
Left ovary: 21.5, 21, 19, 17.5, 17.5, 17, 16.5, 16, 16, 15.5, 14.5, 12, 11.5, 9 (14 measurable)
E2:  2,195
LH:  1.5
P4:  .60

Since I have so many "tweener" follies I am stimming for one more day. Although, my dose of Gonal F has been reduced to 75iu from 150iu.  I don't need to go in for a monitoring appointment because they have already told me I will receive a call tomorrow for instructions to trigger.  My retrieval will be Friday.  I am so cautious since so many things can go wrong and lets face it...I haven't had the best of luck (but I guess none of us have if we are writing about our infertility on a blog).  I went ahead and took Thursday off so that I could just relax and I already scheduled an acupuncture appointment as well.  I am so close.....

For those of you who have already been through this process, as your E2 numbers went up did you start to feel dizzy and disorientated?  Lord I am just praying that I don't stroke out!

1 comment:

  1. Your numbers are great! I was dizzy on and off, and the day of my ER, my ovaries where buzzing and achey. I also slept a ton throughout the whole process. The stims just knocked me out!

    ReplyDelete