Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

5DP5DT- Back to work

I have never been so thrilled to go back to work.  I must admit that I have just had too much time on my hands to analyze everything.  It is nice to be busy and "back to normal".  The pain and bloating are finally gone and I still had some trouble buttoning my pants this morning.

So nothing to really report here.  Hopefully little Thor is hanging on tight.  Yes, that is right...hubs has named my blastocyst Thor.  Now let me explain.  While I was on bedrest, the movie "Thor" happened to be one of the movies we watched.  I was pretty down yesterday, because overall I am not much of the optimist.  While I laid on the couch being pathetic and feeling sorry for myself worrying that IVF #1 did not work, hubs was trying everything to get me to laugh.  He kept referencing the movie Thor and said "lets just hope little Thor is hammering away at your uterus eating up your lining".  I had to explain to him that I hope our little blastocyst, or Thor as he calls it, is not eating my uterus because if I don't have a uterus, then Thor would not be able to survive.  Also, I don't remember Thor eating anything in the movie, but whatever.  Anyhoo...his absolutely ridiculous comment did make me laugh.  So Thor it is.

So now that everyone probably thinks we are a bunch of crazies, I am going to sign off by wishing all the ladies who are either in your 2WW or currently going through the IVF process lots of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment