Today I had yet another monitoring appointment after 5 days of stims. I am fairly happy with the results. Slow and steady has been my mantra.
E2: 405 (tripled in 2 days)
Right Ovary: 5 measurable follies (between 7-12mm)
Left Ovary: 7 measurable follies (between 7-12mm)
There are still ten or so small ones that they believe may still take off which is why they are not increasing my meds. I mean two days ago I only had 4 measurable follies...now I have 12. Hopefully a few more will join the party, but not all.
The plan is to continue on with the 75iu of Menopur and 150 Gonal F for tonight. Tomorrow, I will take the Ganirelex and continue on with the same dose Menopur and Gonal F. My next monitoring appointment is Monday morning. I thought it was weird they are going to let me stim for another 3 days until they see me again, but they seemed pretty confident that nothing would happen over the weekend to change their plan with me.
I am hoping everyone has a great weekend. I will probably be pretty lazy. My little ovaries feel like bowling balls already and I am waddling around like a duck. My coworkers have all been looking at me like I have something stuck up my ass. So to avoid even more embarrassment, I will probably just relax at home. I will update again on Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment